Sunday, September 04, 2005

So Far

Hi everyone.I have arrived to Banja Luka Bosnia on Tuesday. After a delayed start to the journey, with Croatia Air being late about 1.5 hrs, the rest of the journey went smoothly. Stayed with my cousin in Zagreb, talked till late at night, then completely mushed got on a bus in a morning and had a pretty uneventful bus trip. Arrived in Banja Luka, lunchtime, as planned.

I went straight into filming the following day, and have been consumed into the world of clothes making since. The work at my mum`s place is still gathering speed, as business is picking up now that the summer is over, and I am hoping to follow a few customers, as their pieces of clothing are being made, from the initial stages of choosing the cut, to trying it on, and to the finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home